The participation Application form downloaded from the site should be filled in and sent with the accompanying documentation to the e-mail address email@example.com, until January 31, 2020:
– scanned first page of pupil booklet / index / diploma,
– one color photo in high resolution minimum 2000px,
– confirmation of the registration fee payment to the organizer’s bank account number,
– short biography (maximum of 150 words), in Serbian and English (competitors from Serbia) and English (foreign competitors),
– link of the video recording according to the propositions on a google drive or similar, without any time limit of keeping the contents set.
* The video recording according to the competitor,s category of registration is submitted in the application form via the link (google drive and similar, without any time limit of keeping the contents set). Such a completed application form is sent to the above-mentioned email address.
*Video format: MP4, minimum resolutions HD Ready 720p (1280×720px)
* File name. The name of the file should contain: Category_ Competitor,s name and surname_Title of the composition_ ordinal number – Example: B-IV_Petar_Petrović_Bach_Prelude_1.mp4
Each ensemble should send a number of individual recordings (links) according to the time limit of the competition category.
I & II – 20 EUR
III & IV – 25 EUR
V & VI – 30 EUR
VII – 35 EUR
VIII – 40 EUR
User: Faculty of Arts in Niš
IBAN: RS35840000000024579055, University of Niš, Faculty of Arts, Kneginje Ljubice no 10, Niš, Serbia
SWIFT: NBSRRSBGXXX, National Bank of Serbia (NBS) Belgrade, Nemanjina 17, Serbia, DEUTDEFFXXX, Deutsche Bank AG, F / M, Taunusanle 12, Germany
Purpose of payment: Registration fee for Competition Constantine the Great Niš
The program for all categories is of free choice from the classical music different stylistic epoches.
I – 2009 and younger – program lasting up to 4 minutes
II – 2007 and younger – program lasting up to 6 minutes
III – 2005 and younger – program lasting up to 8 minutes
IV – 2003 and younger – program lasting up to 12 minutes
V – 2001 and younger – program lasting up to 15 minutes and one composition written for solo instrument
VI – 1999 and younger – program lasting up to 18 minutes and one composition written for solo instrument
VII – 1997 and younger – program lasting up to 20 minutes and one composition written for solo instrument
VIII – no age limit – program lasting up to 22 minutes and one composition written for solo instrument
First prize – 93-99,9 points
Second prize – 86-92.99 points
Third prize – 80-85.99 points
The following three segments will be especially evaluated by the Jury:
1) stylistic realization and interpretation,
2) the tone quality and technical precision,
3) the overall impression.
The decisions of the Jury are final.
The organizer of the International Competition, Constantine the Great, is the Faculty of Arts in Niš, the University of Niš and the City of Niš.
The competition is completely realized via the Internet and in accordance with the Competition Rulebook (pdf).
The number of prizes awarded by the Jury is not limited.
All the awarded competitors will be given diplomas, and a special award called discipline Laureate is determined within each discipline.
The laureate awards will be delivered at the Gala concert/exibition, organized in honour of the City of Niš celebration – St. Emperor Constantine and Empress Helena from 1st -3rd June.
The laureate’s stay expenses are on the part of the organizer.
The media coverage of the whole project is provided by the organizer.
The results will be published on the site, according to the calendar of events.
September 2019 Announcing the Competition
January 31, 2020 Deadline for Application
Due to the great interest, the deadline is extended until 29th February 2020.
February 2020 Jurying
March 2020 The results
April – May 2020. Preparation for the Gala concert/exibition
1st -3rd June 2020. Gala concert/exibition and Awarding ceremony
Participants agree and give consent and the right to copy, publish and communicate, or present their work in printed and electronic media, publish it on the Facebook page of both the Competition and the Faculty of Arts in Niš. This permit/right has no geographical or time limit.
clarinetist / Niš, SRB
Flutist / Niš, SRB
FLUTIST / Wiesbaden, GER
Hornist / Skopje, MKD