The participation Application form downloaded from the site should be filled in and sent with the accompanying documentation to the e-mail address email@example.com, until January 31st, 2020::
– one color photo ot the ensemble in high resolution minimum 2000px,
– one conductor,s color photo in high resolution minimum 2000px,
– confirmation of the registration fee payment to the organizer’s bank account number,
– short biography (maximum of 150 words), in Serbian and English (competitors from Serbia) and English (foreign competitors),
– link of the video recording according to the propositions on a google drive or similar, without any time limit of keeping the contents set.
* The video recording is submitted in the application form via the link (google drive and similar, without any time limit of keeping the contents set). Such a completed application form is sent to the above-mentioned email address.
* Video format: MP4, minimal resolution HD Ready 720p (1280×720px)
* File name. The name of the file should contain: Category_ Ensemble,s name_Title of the composition_ ordinal number of the recording
Each ensemble should send a number of individual recordings (links) according to the time limit of the competition category.
I, II – 2000 RSD / 20 EUR
III, IV – 3000 RSD / 30 EUR
V, VI – 4000 RSD / 40 EUR
VII, VIII – 5000 RSD / 50 EUR
User: Faculty of Arts in Niš
IBAN: RS35840000000024579055, University of Niš, Faculty of Arts, Kneginje Ljubice no 10, Niš, Serbia
SWIFT: NBSRRSBGXXX, National Bank of Serbia (NBS) Belgrade, Nemanjina 17, Serbia, DEUTDEFFXXX, Deutsche Bank AG, F / M, Taunusanle 12, Germany
Purpose of payment: Registration fee for Competition Constantine the Great Niš
I category – Groups up to 4 singers
II category – Groups up to 9 singers
III category – Vocal-instrumental ensembles up to 12 members
IV category – Children’s Choirs
V category – Youth Choirs
VI category – Chamber Choirs
VII category – Academic Choirs
VIII category – Choir-performance
The program for all categories is of free choice.
I – no age limit – program lasting up to 6 minutes
II – no age limit – program lasting up to 10 minutes
III – no age limit – program lasting up to 12 minutes
IV – 2/3 of members up to 15 years of age – program lasting up to 7 minutes
V – 2/3 of members up to 25 years of age – program lasting up to 10 minutes
VI – 1/3 of members above 25 years of age – program lasting up to 15 minutes
VII – no age limit – program lasting up to 15 minutes
VIII – no age limit – program lasting up to 15 minutes
First prize – 93-99.9 points
Second prize – 86-92.99 points
Third prize – 80-85.99 points
The following three segments will be especially evaluated by the Jury:
1) interpretation and originality,
2) the evenness and technical precision,
3) the overall impression.
The decisions of the Jury are final.
The organizer of the International Competition, Constantine the Great, is the Faculty of Arts in Niš, the University of Niš and the City of Niš.
The competition is completely realized via the Internet and in accordance with the Competition Rulebook (pdf).
The number of prizes awarded by the Jury is not limited.
All the awarded competitors will be given diplomas, and a special award called discipline Laureate is determined within each discipline.
The laureate awards will be delivered at the Gala concert/exibition, organized in honour of the City of Niš celebration – St. Emperor Constantine and Empress Helena from 1st -3rd June.
The laureate’s stay expenses are on the part of the organizer.
The media coverage of the whole project is provided by the organizer.
The results will be published on the site, according to the calendar of events.
September 2019 Announcing the Competition
January 31, 2020 Deadline for Application
Due to the great interest, the deadline is extended until 29th February 2020.
February 2020 Jurying
March 2020 The results
April – May 2020. Preparation for the Gala concert/exibition
1st -3rd June 2020. Gala concert/exibition and Awarding ceremony
Participants agree and give consent and the right to copy, publish and communicate, or present their work in printed and electronic media, publish it on the Facebook page of both the Competition and the Faculty of Arts in Niš. This permit/right has no geographical or time limit.
conductor / Kemerovo, RUS
conductor / Tetovo, MKD
conductor / Karditsa, GRE
Conductor / SKIEN, NOR
conductor / Niš, SRB